Wednesday, March 18, 2015

H&M x Coachella Collection: Haul + First Look!


Hi lovelies!

Most of you probably don't know but I actually work at H&M! So basically, I'm guilty of spending way too much money there. Anyway, on March 19th H&M is releasing their Coachella collection in stores! (the online release is on March 26th). Since I work at H&M, I was lucky enough to buy my favorite pieces a few days early.

The H&M x Coachella collection is really cool because it's the only true collaboration with Coachella and another clothing brand. All the items in this collection are fun and bohemian with bright tribal prints, fringe, and gorgeous lace. Plus, everything is super affordable with a price range from around $6-$50. All the pieces in this collaboration are perfect for the upcoming summer/festival season so of course, I just had to buy a few.


Since this is just a first look I won't be trying them on for you guys in this post, but comment down below if you'd like a lookbook with these pieces!

Now on to what I bought:

H&M x Coachella Collection
 Tribal Crop Top $24.95 // High Waisted Shorts $29.95
H&M x Coachella Collection
Close up of the woven tribal print in the crop top

I absolutely love this two-piece outfit. The material for these is super thick and feels like it was made very well. Plus, the print and color just screams "summer" to me! You can purchase just the top or just the bottom, as well, which is nice if you're not into the two-piece trend.

H&M x Coachella Collection
 Tribal Fringe Romper // $34.95

I absolutely love this romper!! It's a super cute black and white tribal print with fringe sleeves. The sleeves are so awesome; the fringe hangs beautifully from them and gives such a unique look. Also, the material is very breathable and I can already tell it will keep me super cool in the hot Californian summer.

H&M x Coachella Collection
Ombre High Waisted Shorts // $24.95

Who doesn't need a good pair of high waisted shorts for the summer? What I love about these ombre ones is that they are so comfortable and stretchy! I don't know about you guys, but the one thing I hate about most high waisted shorts is how uncomfortable they are. These are so soft and easy to move in! Plus, the ombre bleach effect is so cool and different from other shorts I've seen so far in stores.

H&M x Coachella Collection
 Long White Lace Kimono // $39.95

The last piece I picked up from the Coachella collection was this gorgeous white lace kimono. You can't see from the picture, but this kimono actually goes down to my mid-calf area (I'm 5'5 for reference). The lace on this kimono is so gorgeous and soft; I absolutely love it. Plus, I can definitely see myself wearing this kimono with all sorts of outfits, or even as a beach coverup!


Thanks for reading! Are you planning on buying any of the H&M x Coachella Collection items? What would your ideal "festival outfit" be if you got to go to Coachella?


No comments:

Post a Comment