Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Presley's Beauty Wishlist #1


I feel like recently a lot of makeup brands have been releasing a lot of amazing products. Well most of these aren't brand new but hey, they're new to me! These are my top 5 beauty items that I've been completely lusting over for the past month.

Zoeva Complete Brush Set - $135.00: Let's be real, you can (almost) never have enough makeup brushes, especially eyeshadow brushes. I for one am super lazy and hate cleaning makeup brushes so I always love to have extras on hand. I have makeup brushes from pretty much every brand out there: Real Techniques, Mac, Sigma, Bare Minerals, Sonia Kashuk, ect. but I haven't found my "holy grail" brush brand yet. I've been hearing so much about Zoeva brushes lately and I've been really wanting to give them a try. They're so pretty and look super soft! 
 
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - $38.00: I have never really been into the whole highlighting thing until very recently. I've always been the type of girl who just puts on bronzer and is out the door. Since I've been wanting to get more into highlighting, I've been looking at so many highlighters from every brand. This Becca highlighter seems to be the main one that people are recommending and I can see why, it looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the color and apparently the formula is amazing as well so I'd love to give this one a try.

Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette - $46.00: This one barely even needs any explanation; I'm hopelessly obsessed with contouring. I'm on a personal mission to own every contouring palette on the face of the earth.

MUJI Acylic 5-Drawers - $27.95: I have recently noticed that I own a lot of makeup. The problem is not that I have a lot of makeup but that I never wear it because it;s not organized properly. All of my makeup is in drawers under my bathroom sink and I never see any of it. I really want to get a whole acrylic storage system for all of my makeup so I can actually see and use it. Plus, I love how they look; I think acrylic storage for makeup is so pretty and classy.

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette - $30 (Sold Out): I have been dying to get my hands on this palette for so long. Whenever they restock it I'm away at work or school and it sells out before I can order it. I love Jaclyn Hill; she's easily one of my favorite beauty youtubers because she's so just so real and personable. So of course when I heard she was releasing a palette I knew I needed it. I love how there are so many gorgeous warm colors; I just need this in my life.


What is on your beauty/fashion wishlist? Comment below with anything that you've been dying to get your hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment