Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Monthly Favorites - Kat Von D, Urban Decay, MAC + More!


Hi my lovelies!
Fist off, let me quickly beg for forgiveness for not posting for over a week. I've been so extremely busy with preparing for finals that I have had no time for anything else. Thankfully, I got out of class early today so I was able to take some pictures and make a small, quick post for you all!

So this is all of my April favorites! I didn't have too many favorites this month but the things that I did include, I really enjoyed a lot.

So on to my April monthly favorites and I hope you all enjoy! xx

Makeup

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick LUV
1. Finally. After so many months of lusting after the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, I finally just closed my eyes, opened my wallet and bought one. I bought the color L.U.V which is an absolutely gorgeous bright violet. I bought it from Sephora for $20
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick LUV
Ever since I dyed my hair purple last month (pictures to come), I've been a little bit obsessed with finding the perfect purple lipstick. This one is definitely one of my favorite lipsticks that I own now. The formulation is so creamy and pigmented; I'm obsessed. 

NYX Tame & Frame
2. I really have been loving using pomades in my eyebrows. The NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade is amazing for such a good price! I got mine at Ulta for around $8. It's so easy to do your eyebrows with this pomade and it makes them look flawless. The color I have is in Blonde because I don't like my eyebrows to look too dark. It's a really nice ashy-taupe color.

Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color Naked
3. I picked this up on a whim at Ulta for $20 the other day and I really love it. It is the Urban Decays Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in the color Naked. It's a super pigmented and creamy lipstick in a chubby pencil. I love that it's in a pencil form because it's really easy to apply and I can just throw it in my bag. The color is a pink/brown and is kind of like the "Kylie Jenner" lip color.

MAC eyeshadow Plush
4. Basically, dying my hair purple made me obsessed with everything purple. This eyeshadow from MAC is like my perfect purple shade - not too bright and super pigmented! I found this eyeshadow in the back of my makeup drawer and fell in love with it again. It's the color Plush and yeah, I'm obsessed. I put it in my brows, lower lash line, and it makes a killer purple smokey eye!

Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lilac Flush
5. Last makeup favorite is the Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom lipstick in the color Lilac Flush. Again, a purple lipstick, I told you I was addicted. I got this from Target for around $5. I really love this lipstick because it is so creamy and feels amazing on the lips. Plus, the pale lilac color is absolutely gorgeous! I already know I'm going to be wearing this a ton this spring. (Plus, keep a lookout for a blog post on these lipsticks within the next few weeks!)

Skincare

Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum
1. I'm very lucky to have pretty good skin. I don't get acne (anymore) and I don't have a lot of redness. However, lately my skin texture has been really off. I've noticed that my foundation doesn't smooth on as well lately and my skin just looks bumpy. I remembered Shaaanxo talking about the Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum a while ago so I went to my local Target and picked it up for around $20. I really have been loving this serum. It's lightweight and makes my skin feel and look so soft. I'm excited to see how my skin will look after a few more weeks of using this product.  

Random 

Beats Solo HD
1. Ever since I have been trying to get back into working out, I have re-fallen in love with my Beats Solo HD headphones and Spotify. I found a playlist that is absolutely perfect for working out (obviously since it's called "workout"). The songs are all super energetic and fun to work out to! Plus, my Beats help me get into the zone with my music since they make the music sound so much better.


What were your favorites this month? Share with me down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment