Thursday, April 2, 2015

How You Can Buy Lush Cheaper Online!

How to buy Lush cheaper

Hi my lovelies! I feel like it's been so long since I posted. The past week has been crazy busy for me so I apologize for the lack of posts!

Anyway, today I have a really exciting post for you all! Now, I don't know about you guys but I am absolutely obsessed with Lush Cosmetics. The downside to Lush, though, is that they're really expensive. Paying $6 for a one time use bath bomb is absolutely crazy when you think about it. (But of course I still do it because I'm addicted). Their bath bombs are my personal favorite because they make your bath water feel like silk and look so beautiful. They're the perfect treat to put an end to a stressful day.

So I have a friend who is currently living in Europe and he told me a little secret about buying lush online: if you live in the United States, buy your Lush from the UK site because it will be cheaper (even with shipping overseas)!

Let me take you on a little adventure to both Lush sites so I can show you how you can buy it cheaper!


How to buy Lush cheaper

So here we are on the United States Lush site. I picked the Mask of Magnaminty to show first because this is probably one of my favorite masks. It's so hydrating and feels amazing on the skin because of the peppermint. Anyway, if you wanted to buy the full size of this product, it would be around $25.

How to buy Lush cheaper

On the UK site, the same Mask of Magnaminty (and same size) is £9.75 which converts to $14.47! That's over $10 cheaper and less than the small size on the US site!

How to buy Lush cheaper

Let's do one more product; this is The Comforter bubble bar. It makes such gorgeous bubbles that are so soft and it smells amazing. It's pretty pricey, though, at $11 a bar. You can get multiple uses out of this one, however!

How to buy Lush cheaper

On the UK site, The Comforter is £4.75 which converts to $7.05 - Almost $4 cheaper!!

Now, even though we're buying from overseas, the cost + shipping is still less expensive if you choose the "royal mail" option. Plus, it takes nearly the same amount of shipping time so you won't be waiting weeks to get your items. 


How to buy Lush cheaper


On the US site, if you bought the Mask of Magnaminty, The Comforter, and Sex Bomb, your total with shipping would be $48.85.



How to buy Lush cheaper


If you bought the same items on the UK site, your total would be £23.80 which converts to $35.30!
That's nearly $15 in savings just from switching which site you buy from!


I pretty much exclusively buy off of the UK site now and I've saved a bunch of money just from doing something so simple. 
Do be careful to convert your prices as you go just to make sure you're getting the best prices you possibly can!


What is your favorite product from Lush? If you haven't tried Lush yet, what would you love to get your hands on?

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Presley! I love the Oatfix face mask, it has worked wonders for my dry skin!
    But I need to try the lip scrubs - I've heard they're great and taste nice too.
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that mask and I have dry skin as well! I'm definitely going to put that down for next time I buy from Lush. The lip scrubs are amazing - Bubblegum tastes so good!! xx

      Delete