Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Miniature Beauty Haul ft. Kat Von D, Elf, Loreal, ect.


Happy Tuesday, friends! How has your week been going so far? Hopefully you all have been doing well. I'm in a pretty good mood today; the sun is out, I just ate some mint chocolate chip ice cream, and I bought some new makeup yesterday! (You know you're addicted to makeup when buying it makes you really happy...)

I visited Target and Sephora yesterday on my day off from work and (of course) left with a few things. I didn't buy too much, though, and was able to semi-restrain myself. I'm really happy with the few items I bought as I've been wanting to buy them for a while.

1. Loreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray - I have heard Tati from GlamLife Guru talk about this over and over in her videos. She says that it's the best drugstore makeup setting spray that she has ever used so I had to go buy it. I'm in the market for a good makeup setting spray so I can't wait to see how this one works out for me.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 fair - Cue the best concealer that you can find at the drugstore. It's so creamy, pigmented, and covers any spots and dark circles so well. This is a staple in my everyday makeup routine and a forever repurchase!

3. Covergirl Tru Blend Fixstick in deep - This is a concealer stick that I used to use for contouring around a year ago. I really love the consistency and it helps my contouring powder stay on all day so I'm excited to start using this again.

4. Elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder - I've heard that this is supposed to be a brightening undereye powder and a dupe for the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($3 vs $24!!). I'm very curious as to whether or not this product actually helps bright the undereyes since I have fairly prominent dark circles.

5. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V - After months of hearing rave reviews about these liquid lipsticks, I finally picked one up from Sephora for $20. The color I bought is called L.U.V and it's a beautiful bright violet color. I'm super excited to wear this in the spring and summer time!


Have you bought any makeup items recently? Leave me a comment down below with what you have purchased lately!

6 comments:

  1. Wish I had all these products in Hong Kong as most of the new high-street collections don't come here.

    Nashia
    makeupandbeautymayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sucks! I'm sorry you don't have some of these products over in Hong Kong. I hear that a lot of your beauty products over there are amazing, though! I'd love to try some of them. xx

      Delete
  2. Ooo I love the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and its amazing!! Especially having some very big dark circles, but the only downside is the packaging :/ sometimes its leaks out of the bottle haha oh well x

    Ambra xo | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, I feel you! My dark circles are incredible haha!
      Thanks for the comment, gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  3. Do you think the Maybelline Concealer would work better than the NYX one? I'm using it now & although mny ppl say it's a pretty good dupe for the NARS one I just find it a complete disappointment tbh :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used the NYX HD concealer a few times but I honestly didn't really like it that much. The Maybelline concealer is totally my holy grail drugstore concealer though!! It's amazing; so creamy, pigmented, and doesn't crease under the eyes. Good luck, doll! xx

      Delete