Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Finals week is almost over.
So you know what that means? I'm finally going to be able to upload regularly again! I have been feeling so awful that I haven't been able to post as often as I would like. I have just been so unbelievably busy preparing for finals. But, my few weeks of hell are almost over so be ready for a ton of posts from me!

So I went to my mailbox this morning and I finally got my May Ipsy Glam Bag!
Ipsy is a subscription service that sends you full sized and samples of beauty/skincare products each month in a cute reusable bag. The price for Ipsy each month is $10, which I think is an amazing deal!
The main thing that annoys me about Ipsy is that I always get mine near the end of the month. It's not that big of a deal but I'm really impatient.

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review


Normally I don't like the bag that they send for the month but I actually really love the bag this month! It's so cute and I think I'm going to use it as my new on-the-go makeup bag. Plus, it's lined with a bright neon material that looks pretty hard to stain. I'm all about it!

My bag this month came with 5 item; 3 full-sized and 2 samples (The samples are all pretty generous sizes, though!)

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review
Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Brown Sugar
This eyeshadow pigment is a really nice warm brown color and it is super pigmented. It also applies nicely and seems to blend well. I don't like the packaging, however. It is very messy and pigment kind of just gets everywhere.
Price: $4.99
Rate: B

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review
 Eylure Naturals No. 020 Strip Lashes
These are a pair of natural false lashes from Eylure. The band looks thin and flexible which is something I always look for in a pair of lashes. I don't ever wear false lashes but these will be nice to have just in case I want to put them on anyone else or if I feel like practicing.
Price: $4.99
Rate: B

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

 Cailyn Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint in 01 Narcissist
This is a liquid lipstick from Cailyn Cosmetics. It's in a super cute neon peachy pink color that it perfect for the spring! I absolutely love this lipstick! It has a creamy formula that dries quickly without drying out the lips. The applicator is a flat doe-foot that makes application super easy. I'm so happy with this item! I can totally tell that it's going to be a favorite of mine for the upcoming spring and summer.
Price:
$19
Rate:
A+

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

 Briogeo Rosarco Milk Replenishing Leave In Conditioning Spray
This is a sample of the Briogeo Rosarco Milk Conditioning Spray. I have super dry hair so I love any kind of conditioning spray! This one smells incredible. It smells like flowers and coconuts. It also has a really nice texture: it's very lightweight and silky smooth. 
Price:
Full sized (5.1 oz) is $20
Rate:
A

May Ipsy Glam Bag Review

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Medium
This is a sample of the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream. I'm not too huge of CC/BB creams but this one seems interesting. The texture is really smooth and it seems pretty pigmented for a CC cream. They sent me the wrong shade, however, so I won't be able to try this. It's way too dark for my ghostly white complexion.
Price: Full Sized (1 oz) is $38
Rate: C

I really liked this glam bag! It had a nice range of products that all really interest me. I'm especially excited about the Cailyn liquid lipstick and the Briogeo leave in conditioner! Plus, the bag this month is just so adorable!!
May Ipsy Glam Bag value: Around $40
Overall rating: 4/5




What do you guys think of Ipsy? Do you subscribe or want to subscribe?

No comments:

Post a Comment